Activity++ is a different take on the activity tracker for the iPhone and Apple Watch. It's designed to help you quickly break down your day's activity, using data gathered from your watch. Just as with Apple's own Activity and Health apps, your activity data is presented in rings for activity, exercise, and standing, but with just a tap, you can get a more detailed breakdown of those stats.
Beyond basic breakdowns of your daily activity, the iPhone app will also let you view your averages, best days, how often you've reached your goal, and your best streak of activity. The initial release of Activity++ features the following:
- A simple timeline of your daily progress towards your fitness goals
- Tap a day to quickly see a more detailed view
- Track your goal streaks and see how long you can keep on going
- Rest Day analysis of streaks lets you keep a streak going on rest days
- Get a summary report of your activity to track your best days
- Better Complications for your watch (including monochrome utility)
- Detailed Glance view showing both goal and detailed stats.
You can grab Activity++ from the App Store now.
- $2.99 - Download Now