Adobe has brought Acrobat to iOS and calls it CreatePDF. It allows you to convert email attachments, photos, MS documents, images, and many other file types to PDFs.
Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your iPad, iPhone and other iOS devices.
- High Quality PDF Creation
- Creates PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
- Consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software. Uses Adobe’s online services to ensure there is no compromise on quality or performance. The service does not keep a copy of your original or the PDF document.
- Creates PDF files that meet accessibility standards. oPreserves links, end notes, foot notes and creates bookmarks automatically in PDF files converted from Office documents oPreserves Transitions and converts Multi-media Content for Power Point files.
- Intuitive Interface for PDF Conversion
- Convert email attachments or files stored in the cloud or any application by opening them within the Adobe CreatePDF application.
- Hand over converted PDF files to other applications, including sending as email attachments with one touch Supported File Formats include:
- MS Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
- Adobe Illustrator (ai), Photoshop (psd) and InDesign (indd)
- Images – JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
- RTF, Text and WordPerfect
- OpenOffice and StarOffice documents
Adobe CreatePDF is available on the iPhone and iPad for $9.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.