Airmail for Mac has picked up an update to version 2.6, featuring a redesigned menu, ability to defer emails, a utility that lets you resize attachment images, and more.
Here's a full list of the features introduced in version 2.6:
- Attachments Image Resize
- New Smart Unread Selection - Use "Mark Always" for the old behaviour
- New shortcut W - Full Menu Access
- New shortcut D - Snooze
- New shortcut Z - Send to Services
- Redesigned Menu
- Fixed Google Authentication Window
- Fix LDAP not persisted
- Fix Message Scroll issue
- Fix on Snooze on GMT
- Fix Exchange attachment send
- Fix Search in threads
For the uninitiated, the third-party client offers a slew of features, such as the ability to attach directly from your iCloud account, Handoff support, Today View, and a unified inbox if you've got more than one email account.
- $9.99 - Download Now