Apple is currently offering discounts of up to $40 on most available models of its Beats headphones.
Apple is currently discounting most Beats headphone products in their online store, offering as much as $40 off for some models. These discounts include the Powerbeats2 wireless in-ear headphones, now in colors to match your Apple Watch sport band, on up to the Beats Studio Wireless. Check out all of the discounts below, compared to their original prices.
- urBeats in-ear headphones - $89.95 (previously $99.95)
- Tour in-ear headphones - $134.95 (previously $149.95)
- Powerbeats2 in-ear headphones (wired) - $134.95 (previously $149.95)
- Powerbeats2 in-ear headphones (wireless) - $179.95 (previously $199.95)
- Solo2 on-ear headphones (wired) - $179.95 (previously $199.95)
- Solo2 on-ear headphones (wireless) - $269.95 (previously $299.95)
- Mixr high-performance headphones - $224.95 (previously $249.95)
- Studio over-ear headphones (wired) - $269.95 (previously $299.95)
- Studio over-ear headphones (wireless) - $341.95 (previously $379.95)
- Pro over-ear headphones - $359.95 (previously $399.95)
It's unknown if this is a permanent price cut or a limited-time discount, so if you've been waiting to grab a pair of Beats headphones, now might be the best time to pull the trigger.