Apple has released iTunes Connect Developers Guide 5.5, with updated information on the iPad and iTunes connect features. Developers can download it via the iTunes Connect home page. (Here's the direct PDF link). Updates include:
- iPad screenshots, icon and delivery requirements as well as details on a new status called Missing Screenshot;
- Details on how to enable your app for Game Center and set up your Leaderboard to test using iPhone SDK 4 beta;
- Interval pricing details to help you learn how to schedule price tier changes in advance for your apps and in app purchases;
- Information on the Over the Air download limit;
- Recommended app name character count for optimal display on desktop and device App Stores.
For non developers, we'll just drool over the impending Game Center integration you'll all be bringing us later this year...