WatchOS 2.2 for Apple Watch is now available for download. The update contains a number of improvements and fixes, including multi-watch support for iPhone, support for Nearby feature in Maps and more.
A full list of changes in watchOS 2.2 include:
- Adds support for pairing multiple Apple Watches to one iPhone
- Adds Nearby in Maps to browse for places around you by category, including Food, Shopping, and more
- Adds support for system language in Catalan, Croatia, Slovak, Romanian, and Ukrainian
- Adds support for dictation in Catalan, Croatian, Slovak, Romanian, Ukrainian, and English (Saudi Arabia, UAE and Indonesia)
- Adds support for Siri in Malay, Finnish and Hebrew
- Increases frequency of background heart measurements when you are stationary
If you are looking to download watchOS 2.2 for your Apple Watch, you can learn how to do so below.