iMovie 10 for Mac gets a ton of bug fixes
Apple has pushed out an update to iMovie 10 for Mac, and while there's no new features to speak of there are a ton of bugs that have been squashed. Here's what we're looking at:
- Fixes issues that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly
- Resolves issues that could cause sharing to fail
- Addresses a situation where the Share button would not respond
- Resolves situations where project thumbnails appeared blank
- Fixes an issue where high resolution photos appeared green on some computers
- Resolves cases where Crop, Ken Burns, and Map features were not accessible on computers using certain languages
- Includes general stability improvements
Plenty of stuff made better then, and a couple I've been seeing myself so it's a welcome update. Grab the latest version from the Mac App Store at the link below, and let me know if it cures any issues you've been having.
- $14.99 - Download Now
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!