The BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber for iPhone 4 is a skin that sticks to the glass black and stainless steel antenna to change up the look and protect from scrapes and abrasions. They're not the same as the thin, clear BodyGuardz films we've shown you how to apply before, and are actually even easier to apply.
Here's how I apply the BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber for iPhone 4
- Clean my iPhone 4 screen thoroughly (I use iKlenz)
- Peel off the back sticker carefully and lightly line it up on the iPhone.
- Place the edge down, keeping a close eye on the alignment.
- Push evenly and steadily out from the edge -- I use a card to help
- Check alignment and peel back and reposition as/if needed.
- Smooth down to secure it in place.
I'll be testing BodyGuardz Armor out for durability and report back in a review. If you have any tips for applying them, or any questions about them, let me know in comments.