How to apply BodyGuardz screen protector for iPad [sponsored]
Here I am showing how to apply a BodyGuardz screen protector to your iPad. Why? I don't know about you but for me my iPad screen is 9.7 inches of beautiful, colorful joy and the thought of scratching it fills me with equal parts apprehension and terror. So, in the better safe than sorry department, here's what I did:
- Clean my iPad screen thoroughly (I use iKlenz)
- Apply the liquid to my fingers
- Peel off the screen film and apply liquid to the back
- Place the skin carefully on my iPad
- Squeegee out excess liquid, carefully blotting to keep it away from water sensors
- Press out any remaining bubbles
I use a big squeegee for the initial pass, the supplied smaller one for the details. I also made sure to put my iPad on a non-slip mat first so I don't have to chase it around the table. (Basically what I did for the iPhone screen protector how-to, a little more conservative than Dieter's approach).
We'll be testing BodyGuardz out for durability in the future, and I'll be looking at other skins soon. If you have any tips for applying them, or any questions about them, let me know in comments.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!