At CES 2016, accessory make Belkin has announced a new charging dock for the Apple Watch dubbed the Valet. The Valet Charge Dock for Apple Watch features a weighted base with a single chrome arm meant to hold your Apple Watch at an angle for easy visibility. Best of all, the charging tech is built into the stand, meaning there's no need to awkwardly attach your own charger.
Here's a quick rundown of the Valet Charge Dock's features:
- Integrated magnetic charger for Apple Watch
- Elevates Apple Watch safely and elegantly above surface
- Minimalist, sleek appearance
- Displays the Apple Watch at ideal viewing angles
- Solid metal arm with chrome finish
- Weighted base with premium finish
- Optional wrist band support
- D 75 x W 85.6 x H 100.6
- Designed to charge via tethered 4-foot cable from any USB power port
The new Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple Watch is available now on Belkin's website for $90. Additionally, there's a Valet Charge Fock for Apple Watch and iPhone available for $130.