Bloomberg TV+ for iPad now available
Bloomberg Finance LP has released Bloomberg TV+ for the iPad. Some of the most notable features are the ability to watch live Bloomberg Television, download videos for offline viewing, and access to Bloomberg's shows on demand.
Bloomberg Television is a 24-hour global business & financial news network that is watched by the most affluent and influential viewers in the world. It is supported by the world's largest international news bureau network with 146 bureaus in 72 countries.
- Live TV: Bloomberg Television Live 24-hours a day
- Featured videos: The biggest business stories right now prioritized by importance
- Last 24 Hours: All the important business stories from the last 24 hours
- Exclusive interviews with the most influential people in business, finance and investment
- Original content produced for mobile
- Bloomberg's critically acclaimed shows on demand
- Download videos for offline viewing
- Get extra content on people, companies and topics while watching
- Search our extensive library of video content
- Set and receive reminders for upcoming programs on Live TV
- Share videos via Twitter, Facebook and Email
- Customize your interactive scrolling ticker and get the latest news and market information
- Enjoy all of this in portrait or landscape; fully optimized for both
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg West
- Charlie Rose
- Surveillance Midday with Tom Keene
- Tech Stars
- Bloomberg Rewind
- Bloomberg Enterprise
- Bloomberg Risk Takers
- Bloomberg Game Changers
Bloomberg TV+ is available on the iPad for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!