Third-party email app Boxer, one of the best mail apps for iPhone, has hit version 6.0, adding several major new features. Most notably, Boxer now offers integrated contacts and calendars, offering an integrated solution in a single app, much like Microsoft's Outlook or Readdle's Spark.
Boxer's Calendar and Contact features integrate well with email. For instance, not only can you simply add an appointment or invitation from an email, but you can also send your availability without needing to move back and forth between apps. Boxer will also keep track of your favorite contacts, with favorites and most recent contacts just one tap away.
As for email, Boxer's signature feature, it has received some substantial updates as well, which you can find in the list below:
- Full screen iPad view
- Set account colors
- Tap an email address to add contacts
- Set 'unread inbox' as default view
- Perform actions from the lock screen
- Unread messages are now highlighted
- Apple Watch support for notifications
- Create calendar invites from email
- New calendar invite card. More than accepting/declining events, your invite now tells you whether or not you're busy.
You can grab Boxer 6.0 from the App Store right now.
- $4.99 - Download Now