Activision has a new game in its Call of Duty franchise, but this one has been made specifically for mobile devices. It's call Call of Duty: Heroes and its a modern day 3D strategy war game that is making its debut today for the iPhone and iPad.
Basically, the game has you creating and building up a military base and then using it to launch attacks against enemies. Here's a quick rundown of its features:
- Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
- Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
- Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
- Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
- Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
While the game is free to download and play, it does contain in-app purchases
- Free with in-app purchases - Download now