The popular productivity app Omnifocus has been updated wit the ability to capture reminders created with Siri. When the app is launched, it will grab the tasks in your Reminders app and add them to your OmniFocus inbox. Location-based reminders have also been improved with this update.
Here's the update notes:
OmniFocus 1.13 for iPhone adds the ability to capture reminders created with Siri, improves Location Reminders support, and fixes a handful of bugs.
Capturing iCloud Reminders
- OmniFocus and Siri now work together!
- Create reminders on the go with Siri. When you open OmniFocus, it will move these reminders into your OmniFocus Inbox. Please see iCloud Capture in OmniFocus Help for additional information.
Location Reminders & Map
- Fixed a bug where OmniFocus would sometimes monitor a context’s location even if Location Reminders were not enabled for that context.
- Fixed a regression which caused Shake to Undo to be unavailable.
- Fixed a bug where the list of actions in Forecast mode was not resorted after an action’s due date was changed.
- In Forecast mode, inbox items are now sorted above actions which share the same due date.
- Actions are now sorted by project in Context lists.
- OmniFocus populates the password field of the login prompt when possible.
Omnifocus for iPhone is available for $19.99
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.