Last night saw Apple CEO Tim Cook make his much anticipated appearance on stage at the D11 conference in California. Whenever Tim Cook talks, people want to listen, and so, now, the video has been posted by the folks at AllThingsD so we can all re-live the interview in full.
Cook talked -- and perhaps more prominently didn't talk -- about everything from taxes, to Apple TV, to iOS 7, API's, some interesting stuff. While we didn't learn anything new about forthcoming products -- and why would we, especially with WWDC just a couple of weeks away -- it was still a pretty good interview. Catch the highlights from the interview below, go take a look and the video and be sure to come back and share your thoughts on what you've seen with us.
- Tim Cook announces 13 million Apple TVs sold to date, still playing coy about the future
- Apple is content to make the best phones, not the most phones
- Tim Cook unsure about Google Glass, but very interested in wearable tech
- Tim Cook: The magic is at the intersection
- Former EPA Administrator, Lisa Jackson, joining Apple reporting to Tim Cook
- Tim Cook not opposed to porting Apple apps to Android (but they're not going to)