DropBox for iPhone and iPad has just been updated to version 1.3 and you can get it now from the iTunes App Store. Like Apple's own iDisk, it lets you store files online and sync them locally as well. Unlike iDisk it's lightning fast, provides versioning (like Time Machine), and does a host of other great stuff as well. New features and fixes in 1.3 include:
- UI re-design with numerous visual enhancements including retina display support
- File caching (no need to re-download files you've already viewed!)
- Fullscreen landscape file viewing on iPad
- Finish uploads and downloads while in the background
- Create folders
- Bug fix for viewing CSV and some broken HTML files
The app is free, the service is free up to 2GB and then you can pay for 50GB and 100GB options. If you try out the new version, let us know what you think. Personally, I'm not digging the new UI yet, but I'll give it some time...