iOS makes it incredibly easy to screenshot your iPhone.
Screenshots from your iPhone are great for sharing moments from your favorite videos, high scores from your games, conversations on social networks like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you want to report, and almost anything and everything you see on your screen. And even if the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have moved the sleep/wake button to a new location, it's still as easy to take them as ever.
How to screenshot iPhone
- Open the app you want to screenshot and go to the exact screen you want to screenshot. (Arrange everything exactly the way you want to see it in the screenshot.)
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and then click the Home button. (This helps ensure you don't activate Touch ID or Siri by accident while trying to take your screenshot.)
- The screen will flash white, you'll hear the camera shutter sound, and the screenshot will be saved to your All Photos album (or Camera Roll if you're not using iCloud Photo Library).
- Open the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom to find your screenshot.
- Tap to view, favorite, edit, or share it.
- You can also tap the camera icon or use the edit menu in apps like Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into texts, email, and more.