Poll: How are you enjoying iPad 2 one week later?

<a href="http://www.imore.com/ipad-2/>iPad 2 launched one week ago today in the US and we know a lot of your TiPb readers snatched them up -- so how is it working out for you? Like it or love it? Frustrated or failed by it? Minor upgrade or major revelation?

We've given you our iPad 2 review and now we want to hear from you! Vote in the pole above and give us your take in the comments below!

Georgia

Senior Editor at iMore and a practicing therapist specializing in stress and anxiety. She speaks everywhere from conferences to corporations, hosts the ZEN & TECH podcast, and should be followed on Twitter @Georgia_Prime.

Common Twitter, Facebook, and social network terms

Daily Tip: How to enable data protection on your iPhone, iPad

largenj says:

You know, I'm not using it as much as I thought. I have an iPhone 4 and a MacBook Pro from late 2010. I guess I fell victim to the advertising. I still like it don't get me wrong, but I'm just not using it as much. I originally bought it to use MyWi on from my iPhone...don't know about that anymore, we'll see.

BeyondtheTech says:

I wish I could get a second one. The wife's got the first one.

Jebadoa says:

If the survey is about how you like the iPad 2, then why include an option for "I don't have one???"

Michael Anderson says:

Still waiting ... but my love for my original hasn't diminished ;)

iphonemilk says:

The best way to enjoy an iPad 2 is be a gamer.

Marc says:

I'm pissed imovies only allows iOS recoded movies to be imported. Stupid. Let me know if anyone can help me.

'aj' says:

Have you tired airvideo? It's awesome.

Mike53 says:

Can't believe it doesn't have GPS. Jobs was showing off the maps, but if we have to use a phone to figure out where we are... thumbs-down.
I still feel like it needs a more sophisticated OS than iOS, with a "pad-top" or desktop or whatever where you can manage documents.
But it's super-fast.

west3man says:

"It" does, if "it" is the 3G iPad model. Maybe you should try to exchange yours for one that has what you want. It does exist, if I'm understanding you.

Verkonika says:

I used to like my iPad 1st Gen a lot but I'm absolutely loving my iPad 2! A great device just turned even better!

Carolyn Nicander Mohr says:

I love mine more than I thought I would. I still have my original iPad and I hate using it because it seems so slow. The iPad 2 is spoiling me!

Mark Schade says:

I love my iPad 2! I use it everyday for surfing the web and keeping up with all iOS blogs. I also use it for some lite gaming and for a daily GTD. I almost never leave home without it. 64gb 3G (white)! I'm not sure what I would do without this device.

Danny2582 says:

I wanna buy one but am not gonna wait 4-5 weeks to get one, whats my other options xoom?

Larry says:

You can have mine today for the right price... say $999

Mamaflo says:

I am enjoying the new form factor and the fact it feels peppier than my original iPad.
I wanted one white and one black 64gb and had to settle on 2 black 64gb.
My thought is that Apple (if they ever meet the backlog) is going to have more goodies for this model in the coming months.
Now I'm ready to update my iPhone 3GS and listening intently as the rumors come alive.

mrsFAB says:

I'm still waiting on delivery. Fed ex tracker says it's in Akaska. Ugh!!!!!

RobCal says:

It's great. Now apple just needs to do some intuitive stuff with iOS5, and really just put the competition to rest!

Tommy says:

I'd be happy with mine, "IF IT WOULD FINAlLLY SHIP"... I know with all that's happened in Japan this is minimal at least, I just want to have it in my hands. I feel like a litle kid right before Chrismas... LOL Sorry to go off subject and those who find it that way I apologize already...

Dan Hawk says:

Would love to have an opinion, but I am still waiting on mine.

sampson0420 says:

I'm really liking the device, other than no jailbreak. HDMI out is somewhat disapointed since you cannot resize the 4:3 picture to the edges of your TV. As implemented, you have black bars on all 4 sides, which doesnt make sense to me... Using tvout2 for my iphone 4, I'm able to stretch, resize, any way I please. I guess it's not a shocker that the jailbreak community is ahead of apple, and their sh!t came out a year ago ;(

tuscanidream says:

I love it! MacBook is seeing less use. :p

stewm says:

Should the last option of "Don't Have an Ipad 2" really have been "I Ordered it but it has not arrived", especially in regard to the question. The prerequisite of the question is asking if you have enjoyed your Ipad 2 one week out. Well if you don't have one then you definitely will not have enjoyed it. In fact even my really should have been is void in the instance of your poll question because if it's been ordered and not arrived then you are not going to have enjoyed it either.

UKDaveW says:

Waiting for the UK release on friday. Can't get the day off work so odds are I'll be waiting a few more weeks.

Carolyn Nicander Mohr says:

Dave, I'd say it's 50/50 whether Apple really launches the iPad 2 on Friday in 23 countries. Apple can't fill the US orders now, how can it launch in other countries on Friday?

UKDaveW says:

Yeah. Each day I check the UK Apple site expecting to see the date pushed back. Having waited for this since very briefly owning an ipad1 on US launch day last year it's frustrating to think it's probably going to be a month or so before I can lay hands on one.

Carolyn Nicander Mohr says:

Dave, I understand, I lived in the UK last year when the iPad1 launched and hated waiting for the UK launch. If Apple does push back the UK launch date, at least you'll be happy you didn't take the day off of work on Friday!

Juice says:

If you "DONT HAVE AN IPAD 2" then you couldn't be enjoying or hating it.. How is that part of the survey?? Might as well add Answers to the survey like; "I have a xoom" or "I hate apple.". Makes no sense.

robes1 says:

It's sooooooooo much better than I thought it would be and I knew that it was gonna be excellent! It doesn't feel like I'm using a big iPod or iPhone. It's something different. It's an experience!

Still waiting says:

Would be nice if I had mine already! Ordered on the 11th and still waiting?

Nycirish says:

The last option is there to point out the irony of the situation. MOST people don't have one yet. I live in NYC where 99% of iPad 2s sold are going to blackmarketers who pay cash buy 2 and ship them to china.

excaliburca says:

Waiting till it's released in Canada and then am taking the plunge.

Roo says:

I Think they have already allocated stocks for countries, So there will be limited availability on Friday in Canada.