iOS 5 beta 2 gallery
For some strange reason, our tip box is now overflowing with 960x640 screenshots (what, no iPad love?) showing a few changes from today's iOS 5 beta 2 release. Among the more interesting ones:
- Welcome screen now has an info button to give you your UDID number, should you have failed to record it previously (Thanks Apple!)
- The iCloud icon in settings is no longer purple. Long live brush metal cone fill!
- Lock screen notifications get a new, single pop up. You can pull down the full list if you like, and if you get multiple notifications, they start to stack again like they did previously.
- Wi-Fi sync in now working, but you need to be connected to a power source.
- iCloud has bumped Exchange from the top spot in mail account setup, while MobileMe has been condemned to the bottom.
We'll update as we receive more. Screenshots after the break!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!