Poll: What's the next iOS device you plan on buying?

What's the next iOS device you plan on buying? I'm guessing a lot of the TiPb Nation is waiting for the iPhone 5, but is anyone going to skip it and hold out for the iPhone 6? Maybe you hope that Apple discounts the existing iPhone 4 like usual, or puts out a budget iPhone nano instead?

The iPad 3 sounds like it's not coming this fall after all, but are you planning to get it shows up this spring? Or does a new iPod touch 5 fit your needs better?

What if Apple finally makes a real iOS powered iPod nano, one that works amazingly well as a watch and shows all your notifications? Anyone else besides me really want one? And if they finally let Apple TV go a full 1080p, would that be on your shopping list?

Let me know what you plan on buying in the poll below, and give me the reasons why -- or better yet, why not! -- in the comments below!

<br clear="all

Georgia

Senior Editor at iMore and a practicing therapist specializing in stress and anxiety. She speaks everywhere from conferences to corporations, hosts the ZEN & TECH podcast, and should be followed on Twitter @Georgia_Prime.

Daily Deal: Case-Mate Vroom Case for AT&T iPhone 4 only $5.95!

Daily Tip: How to adjust icon labels and transparency with Alphacon [jailbreak]

dloveprod says:

I might have to sell my 4 a couple weeks early so that I get the best price on ebay, the 5 and I are destined to be together.

JimboSchneider says:

Buying a different fruit, a Mango. :-)

AndyZaha says:

As a dev I'm waiting for iP5..

Harold Haynes says:

Unless the iPhone 5 can cook me breakfast in the morning, I'm going to hold off and get the iPhone 6. I've owned every version of the iPhone, but I'm going to wait and until my contract with AT&T is up. I'm tired of their horrible coverage. I will buy the iPad 3 when it comes out.

Brad Morris says:

I doubt the iPhone 6 will cook your breakfast either, though I've been wrong before! :D

fastlane says:

Is this blog layout continually being changed out of necessity, preference, or sheer boredom?
As for the poll, I'll definitely be getting the iPhone 5.

Dev says:

Layout changes I can live with, but it would be nice to get the number of comments back on the front page (and on the mobile page, for that matter).

fastlane says:

Yeah, I agree 100% about the comment counter.
And I don't have a problem with the blog as it is now, either... I'm just curious why it's changed so often.

Brad Morris says:

I'm definitely leaning toward the iPhone 5 right now, but I'm really dying to see what it'll be like. If it's the same size and same look as the iPhone 4, then I might wait for the iPhone 6. If it has a larger retina screen and a 1080p video camera, then I'll be IN just based on those specs. I'm hoping for a 64Gig version, but I don't think that will happen. Other hopes include even better battery life, a home button that actually works, and reception that isn't blocked by actually holding the phone normally.

Headset Chatter says:

Sorta how I feel. The only thing about my iPhone 4 that feels outdated is the 32GB capacity, which was already too small for me on the 3GS. Now it's REALLY too small for me, and unfortunately I think I may have to upgrade an otherwise perfectly fine device just for storage. Maybe iCloud will somehow make on-device storage less of an issue, though. I will wait and see what the iPhone 5 offers. If it has other compelling hardware features, I'm open to upgrading, but there's nothing that I'm dying to have.

Haggardhessian says:

Since I switched from a 3GS to an Android phone last year (due to lack of patience for the white iPhone) and have since switched back my next planned purchase is an iPhone 5. However if an upgraded Apple TV arrives before hand that's coming home next.

CAS says:

iPad 2 3G. :) I have an iPhone 4 and I don't think there will be any HUGE changes to the iPhone5 unless it adds 4G. But even so, most place will not have coverage for a while, and I have an app I can FaceTime on 3G or wifi.

Coleman1111 says:

I'll be getting iPhone 5 if it is LTE if not I will be holding off for iPhone 6. I know this isn't a huge deal to some people, but I live in a LTE area. My wife has the Samsung Droid Charge and does pretty decent with battery.

Jmsully34 says:

Im going to get an iPad 2. I have an iTouch 4 and i have no paience to get the iPad 3

IsenseeS says:

Apple tv2 jailbreak with xbmc running off a Linux pogo plug streaming video goodness!!!!

Nicholas Stark says:

iPad 2 is next for me. Already have a VZW iPhone 4 and am VERY pleased with it, so no need for the 5.

LWSJR says:

Damn! No posts on the iphone coming to Sprint? Why is TiPb always late on the news?

Spdracer says:

Definitely iPhone 5. Already sold my 16GB iPhone 4 for $400 and reeady to buy 5 comes out. Can really tell the difference using my old 3GS.

Analog Spirit says:

It's not just you; it's like that on my iPhone's screen too. The mobile version of this site is messed up now. Having to keep scrolling sideways back and forth just to read it is getting really old, really quickly. I can't zoom in or out to make it fit the page width either. Last week it was fine. What gives?
To the TiPb staff: Please fix this. I've been enjoying this site for years, but some of these changes to the format are killing my buzz here.
But it's still working fine on my iMac's screen.

FutureMedia says:

I want it all. 128GB IPod Touch 5 - skipped 4, 1080p Apple TV, 64GB iPhone 5 Dec 26, 128GB iPad 3 3G at launch.

Allan says:

IPhone 5 only if they have a 64gb version

Flintchesthair says:

Can anyone tell me why I can't use my iPhone to participate in any of these polls......ON THE IPHONE BLOG!!!! Tell you what, the next iOS device I buy will be what ever one doesn't send me to a blank page every time I vote.

Shollomon says:

Unless the iPhone 5 has a bigger screen than previous models I will be skipping it and looking to see what kind of gear comes out this fall after Ice Cream sandwich is released.

Raidersfan71 says:

If there is no 4.3 screen or above... Then I will buy an android with some 4.3 or 4.52 goodness!!!!