App Giveaway: Priorities for iPhone and iPad
Priorities for iPhone and iPad is a productivity app meant to help you with to-dos and lists. It supports custom, color-coded pages for optimum organization. Priorities is now a universal app and data can be synced between all your devices.
I have a mild addiction to to-do apps, which is rather strange considering that I continue to struggle with completing many of my tasks, but that's beside the point. Of my plethora of to-do apps, Priorities is now one of my favorites. Too often, I run into to-do apps that are packed with so many features, that I practically need to have a separate to-do list for adding items to my to-do list because of how long it takes to add an item. Not with Priorities! Priorities comes with the features I need and adding a new item with a due date and reminder only takes up seconds of my time. Not to mention, the UI is beautiful.
Throw out your pen and paper, because with Priorities, everything you need is literally at your fingertips. Quickly scan through your pages of to-dos with the touch of a finger and add new to-dos with the ease of a single button. Add alerts, due dates, due times, and notes right from the Add screen. Create and save templates to use again and again. Use the syncing feature to backup your data and share pages with a family member, a friend or a coworker. Priorities is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay organized!
- Universal App - One app optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fast Add - Quickly add tasks or lists of items with a touch of a finger.
- Due Dates, Due Times, & Notes - Assign a due date, a due time, and record notes for a task or item.
- Priorities - Star everything that is high-priority and view them at-a-glance in your Priorities page.
- Reminders - See a badge count of your starred items on the Priorities home screen icon, and set popup and/or sound alerts for important items.
- Multi-tiered task management - Create pages, lists with sub-items, and tasks with sub-tasks to make organizing easier.
- Calendar Integration - View all your items with due dates in your calendar (iOS 4 w/ multitasking required).
- Templates - Save a page as a template if you want to use it again later. This is a great feature for grocery shopping and travel!
- Multiple Pages - Create custom, color-coded pages to keep track of all areas of your busy life. Tap or swipe to review them at-a-glance.
- Sync - Use our secure server to sync for backup and to sync between multiple devices.
- Page Sharing - Create a sync account and assign pages to be shared with others. This is a great feature for sharing a shopping list with a spouse or sharing to-dos with colleagues!
- Themes & Appearance - Customize the appearance of the app’s title bar, background, font and paper color.
- Other Features - Search, Landscape, Sort, Passcode Lock, built-in Hot Links for phone numbers, email addresses and websites, and more.
The good folks at Hand Carved Code have given us 5 promo codes for Priorities to giveaway to our awesome readers! For a chance to win, just let us know approximately how many items you cross off, or should be crossing off, your to-do each day in the comments below!
Priorities is available on the iPhone and iPad for $2.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.