Apple airs first iPhone 4S commercial, focuses on Siri
- "We have a flat tire."
- "How do I tie a bow tie again?"
- "What's the fastest way to Hartford Hospital?"
- "Do I need an umbrella in New York this weekend?"
- "Call Chris when I get home."
- "Move my meeting from 3 to 4."
- "What does a weasel look like?"
- "Remind me to get milk when I leave work."
- "Tell my wife I'm going to make it."
- "Wake me up at 6."
- "Play some Coltrane."
- "I'm locked out." To which Siri replies, "I found 3 locksmiths close to you."
Highlighting Siri comes as no surprise, as a significant number of iPhone 4 commercials focused on the magic of FaceTime, and Siri is this year's big "wow" demo. (Perhaps the new camera will be next?)