TiPb at Macworld 2009 Keynote Live Blog!

We're all finished folks! Gallery of the images we took during the keynote coming soon, meanwhile restart the liveblog above for Rene's incredible play-by-play, it's practially a transcript of the entire event. Don't be fooled by my (Dieter's) name next to the updates, it was all Rene's lightning-fingers giving you the updates.

Update: We've added a bootload of photos of the 2009 Macworld Keynote. Go take a peek!

iTunes Rumors: DRM Dead, Variable Pricing Cometh, and 3G Downloads for the iPhone!

Macworld: iTunes Goes DRM FREE!

Touch Me says:

Great coverage, team! I just wish there had been more to cover. No surprises. But that's OK. Looking forward to the pics. Rene did type everything on his iPhone, right? ;')

russd456 says:

does anyone know what "many more things to come" in reference to the iphone will include?

Steve Jobs says:

macworld 09 = Epic Fail
lets see, iWork and iLife update - wake me up when its over
A $3000 laptop during the great depression = u f'n kidding?
DRM free iTunes = GREAT for blackberry owners who want easy synching with iTunes without all the BS. If you have an iphone already, this is a huge snoozefest.
Explains why shares of RIMM up on news and AAPL down.
Great coverage though Rene.

MPKU says:

Lame. They should have went out with a bang.

russd456 says:

i tottally agree... not complaining about the coverage at all.. it was great... i just dont care at all about anyting they talked about... all i wanan know is whats commin out for hte iphone.... as u can tell i dont own a mac... but all u that do hope this was exciting for u guys

Ross says:

Any word on if Verizon plans on getting the Iphone? I heard rumors about that possibly going to be at Macworld?

daje says:

When is the next macworld so this means no iPhone update? That's it I don't understand this someone explain to me LOL I'm new to this thing as you can tell oh but the cover it live thing was good :)

Wait for LTE says:

There will not be a Verizon (CDMA) iPhone. Apple will likely wait for the specs for LTE as it will be the global standard in 2010/11 timeframe so sorry to burst your bubble but it's at&t or nothing in the states for the next year or so.

Kristine Ezovski says:

I'm doing a research paper on the cause of the great depression and your website is really alot of help, but I'm looking for even more detailed info. I found this article cause of the great depression but I'm not sure I believe the 'official' story... I'm trying to find the TRUE cause of the great depression, if you have any tips of some other sources for info please let me know.take care

Bradly Zimlich says:

Learn how to get a free ipad here: FREE IPAD

Jason Swan says:

am I missing something? the video doesn't seem to be playing.

Darnell says:

Hi there I?m so delighted I recognized your net site, I basically located out you by mistake, although I had been looking for on Yahoo for 1 level else, Anyways I?m suitable right here now and would just wish to say thank you for any very good present and in addition a all round entertaining web site (I also have the benefit of the theme/design), I really usually do not have time to go by implies of it all inside the second but I?ve bookmarked it and also extra your RSS feeds, so when I have time I is going to become rear to look at a whole lot much more, Please do maintain up the fantastic work

30 Second Smile says:

i think it makes sense to get the iphone outright instead of getting into a trap of a long term contract with at&t or any other mobile phone company.

collagen supplements says:

I draw inspiration from your blog. the blue and white colors look so good, you don't mind if i copy your blog colors? i might try a little bit of red.

Barelifts says:

Gallery of the images they took in the coursework of the keynote coming soon, meanwhile restart the liveblog above for Reneâ��s amazing play-by-play, itâ s practially a transcript of the whole event.