How to create a Google+ Page for your brand or business
Just hear about Google+ Pages for brands and businesses and want to know how to set up one of your very own -- just like TiPb's done? Google makes it stone stump simple to do, so launch your favorite web browser, get a beverage ready, and follow along.
- Log in to your Google+ account
- Head on over to http://plus.google.com/pages/create
- Choose the type of brand or business page you want to setup - Local Business or Place, Product or Brand, Company, Institution, or Organization, Arts, Entertainment, or Sports, and Other.
- Each type has many sub-types so read carefully and choose the one that applies best.
- Fill in the name, website address, and agree to the terms of service.
- Choose a profile picture for your page and use the draggable handles to crop it just the way you want.
- Give you Page a tagline. Something short and snappy that conveys what it is and piques interest.
- Share your new Page with your personal account's circles, if you want.
- Start a conversation on your new page, connect it up to your website, and tell the world about it!
- And... you're not done. Creating a Google+ Page is just the first step. Now you have to share, hang out, and get all social with it!
Have you created a Google+ Page for your business or brand? Tell us about it in the comments and let us know if you have any tips on getting the most out of them!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!