New Steve Jobs action figure is ultra-realistic, may not last long

Forbes reports that a new Steve Jobs action figure from Inicon is so realistic, the photos actually make it look real. The action figure comes with the following details.

• one realistic ‘head sculpt;’
  • two pairs of glasses;
  • a ‘highly articulated body;’
  • three pairs of hands;
  • one tiny black turtleneck;
  • one tiny pair of blue jeans;

You can purchase the action figure from Inicon's website, however, we're not exactly sure how long Apple's hordes of lawyers will let this one last -- go grab it while it's still up!

(Note: Inicon seems to be down due to the large amount of traffic they've seen)

Source: Inicon via Forbes

Andrew Wray

Andrew Wray is a Salt Lake City, Utah based writer who focuses on news, how-tos, and jailbreak. Andrew also enjoys running, spending time with his daughter, and jamming out on his guitar. He works in a management position for Unisys Technical Services, a subsidiary of Unisys Corporation.

Daily Apps: Silvester Adventure, 4th Grade Math: Splash Math Worksheets, Tailgate Cornhole, iLineup HD, Grid Lens

Apple to launch ‘Red Friday’ one day sale in Asia to celebrate The Year of the Dragon

dloveprod says:

It sounds nice, would be cute sitting next to my imac.

lynn says:

I got to say the same thing. that is pathetic. I don't think steve jobs would appreciate people making a doll of him so others can gain profit. Don't people have a life.

cardfan says:

You kidding? Jobs was a salesman at heart. He'd probably only be upset that Apple wasn't getting the profits.

Steve says:

"New Steve Jobs action figure is ultra-realistic, may not last long" That's horrible. What do the doctors say?

Billy B says:

Maybe they can do a liver transplant from a Spider-Man action figure or something.

Zach_manchester says:

Wow! Is he completely insertable?

Johnbibbs says:

Does it come with realistic cancer tumors and chemo equipment too?
You can also buy the liver transplant expansion kit.

Ferrigno says:

Ohh Boy ... Karma Karma....It'll hit someday ..

Macboy74 says:

Just like brad said above. The trolls are coming out of the wood work. Grow up.

BizarreFoodie says:

I've got a couple good guesses what the "C" stands for in your name, but I'm going to bite my tongue. You should've done the same.

Billy B says:

herp derp, you're so clever.

Barlow says:

This is seriously a Cult. The predictions and rumors of Apple are true.

Chuff says:

And that's when Barlow realized he had several types of mental disorders.

Barlow says:

Somebody mad bro??? Haha

BizarreFoodie says:

I didn't say we're not a cult. Did somebody say we're not a cult?
I get to keep my robes, right?

Brad says:

Where did you learn that comeback? Third grade??

Brad says:

I wouldn't mind picking one of these up just as a collectors item, but the In Icon website has been down since this story originally broke on Gizmodo. I've tried it at all hours of the day, and I can't help but this this may be fake. Cool looking figure if real.
Oh, and when is TiPB going to change back their comment system? It seems the trolls have come out of the woodwork lately.

Alex says:

Action figures of Jobs have been made before and they've quickly been squashed by Apple legal.
Side bar: It's unbelievable how incredibly callous some of the comments are here regarding a man who died way too young.

BizarreFoodie says:

What I don't understand is how a toy company can nail his likeness so well, while that bovine-jawed, bronze "thing" in Hungary has haunted me with nightmares for days. Clearly they have a better artist.

BizarreFoodie says:

Andrew, Inicon is a design concept company located in Germany. This is made by In Icons.

Yoshiko Thrill says:

I tryed doing this with an apple // and moutain hardware gizmos back in the day ... and failed. technology rocks! now lets implement voice mail on the repeater.

ignacio perez de vargas estepona says:

These are great review for us to follow to sustain a proper weight.At first I really don't get the brief explanation of products, but know I already got it,all the products are dietary which will help our body to lose or gain weight safely.Kate Brown Wilson recently posted..VZ 58

buying back links says:

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my website =). We will have a link trade agreement among us

outdoor tv case says:

I think that is among the such a lot significant info for me. And i am satisfied studying your article. However wanna statement on some common things, The site style is ideal, the articles is actually nice : D. Good job, cheers

Jearzelle says:

I said something goofy then thuoght of something els and had pressed post to quickly I didn't mean I would by the frame over the iPad I meant it in the sense of I would be the cheaper frame, and continued to say that the price goes up if you get one that can be at all useful and why I click on the video is cause I value Chris' opinion, and I usually agree with him so when we don't agree on something I wait for the piece of information that will change my mind

Porsche Dealer says:

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!