iPhone & iPad Live 285: 2012 iPad buyers guide
Waiting for your new iPad to arrive? Whether you're standing by the door or standing in line, here's something for you to listen to. Nothing like a tasty podcast snack to help the time pass!
Georgia, Seth, and Rene help you pick out your new iPad with complete buying advice on color, storage capacity, and 3G/LTE data networks, along with app, game, case, and accessory compatibility tips. And a special appearance from Phil! This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Apple Retail Stores opening at 8am for new iPad launch on Friday, March 16
- New iPad launching March 23 in 25 additional countries including Italy, Spain, Ireland, The Netherlands, Mexico
New iPad buyers guide
- Buy vs upgrade vs skip: Should you get the new iPad?
- iPad 2 vs the new iPad: Which should you get?
- New iPad vs BlackBerry PlayBook vs Amazon Kindle Fire: Should you go big or go budget?
- AT&T vs Verizon: Which 4G LTE new iPad should you get?
- Rogers vs Bell vs Telus: Which 4G LTE new iPad should Canadians get?
- 16GB vs 32GB vs 64GB: Which new iPad storage capacity should you get?
- Black vs white: Which new iPad should you choose?
- How to sell your old iPad before upgrading to the new iPad
- Which apps have updated for the new iPad Retina display?
- iPhoto for iPhone and iPad review
- Keynote for iPhone and iPad review
- Numbers for iPhone and iPad review
- Will iPad 2 cases and accessories work with the new iPad?
- Ten One Design working on a pressure sensitive Bluetooth stylus for the iPad 3
- unYOUsual 3D Concierge Backplate for iPhone preview
- Georgia (@GeorgiaTiPb)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford)
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.TiPb.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!