Waiting for your new iPad to arrive? Whether you're standing by the door or standing in line, here's something for you to listen to. Nothing like a tasty podcast snack to help the time pass!
Georgia, Seth, and Rene help you pick out your new iPad with complete buying advice on color, storage capacity, and 3G/LTE data networks, along with app, game, case, and accessory compatibility tips. And a special appearance from Phil! This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Apple Retail Stores opening at 8am for new iPad launch on Friday, March 16
- New iPad launching March 23 in 25 additional countries including Italy, Spain, Ireland, The Netherlands, Mexico
New iPad buyers guide
- Buy vs upgrade vs skip: Should you get the new iPad?
- iPad 2 vs the new iPad: Which should you get?
- New iPad vs BlackBerry PlayBook vs Amazon Kindle Fire: Should you go big or go budget?
- AT&T vs Verizon: Which 4G LTE new iPad should you get?
- Rogers vs Bell vs Telus: Which 4G LTE new iPad should Canadians get?
- 16GB vs 32GB vs 64GB: Which new iPad storage capacity should you get?
- Black vs white: Which new iPad should you choose?
- How to sell your old iPad before upgrading to the new iPad
- Which apps have updated for the new iPad Retina display?
- iPhoto for iPhone and iPad review
- Keynote for iPhone and iPad review
- Numbers for iPhone and iPad review
- Will iPad 2 cases and accessories work with the new iPad?
- Ten One Design working on a pressure sensitive Bluetooth stylus for the iPad 3
- unYOUsual 3D Concierge Backplate for iPhone preview
- Georgia (@GeorgiaTiPb)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford)
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.TiPb.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!