Georgia and Rene are joined by Marc Edwards of Bjango and Mark Gurman of 9to5Mac to discuss the idea of a 16:9 aspect ratio iPhone 5. Would Apple do it? How could Apple do it? And what's next for Apple after the iPad? This is iPhone and iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
The 9:16 iPhone
- The 4 inch iPhone
- If Apple goes to a 4-inch iPhone, which way would you prefer they get there?
- Likely next-generation iPhone with 3.999-inch display, 1136 x 640 resolution in testing (updated: more decimals)
- Steve Jobs rumored to have worked closely on iPhone 5 redesign
- When is the iPhone 5 coming out?
- Steve Jobs given huge star studded tribute at the Webbys
- Steve Jobs wanted to create an iCar according to current Apple board member
- Jonathan Ive says Apple's designs are inevitable, and his best and most important is yet to come
- Diet Coda for iPad (and Coda 2 for Mac) coming May 24
- Instacast vs. Downcast vs. Pocket Casts: iPhone podcast app shootout!
- How to take fantastic photos of your kids with your iPhone
- How to set up, configure, secure, and start using Siri
- Georgia (GeorgiaTiPb
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards)
- Mark Gurman (@markgurman)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
We're live every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.imore.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!