How to launch apps using Siri
With iOS 6, Apple's personal digital assistant, Siri, can now launch your apps for you as well. Instead of scouring your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or iPad mini Home screen, or digging through folders, for that app you know you have but just can's find, as long as you remember its name, you can open it with Siri and a word.
- Press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone or iPad to activate Siri.
- Tell Siri to "Open Facebook." or "Launch Safari."
- If you didn't say the complete name, or if Siri finds more than one match, it will present you with a list of matching apps.
- Either say the complete name or tap the proper app.
- Wait for Siri to launch you app.
How to get more help with Siri
If you still need help launching apps with Siri, or using any other Siri feature, head on over to our Siri Forum and ask away!