Newsstand, Apple's own subscription service for magazines and newspapers, allows you to read all your content in one place without having to mess with physical print content any longer. It's super easy to subscribe to publications but what about when you want to unsubscribe to something?
You can always use iTunes on your computer to manage subscriptions but why go through all that trouble if you can unsubscribe from Newsstand content straight from your iPhone and iPad as well. Here's how.
- Launch Settings from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on iTunes & App Stores.
- Here you'll see your Apple ID at the very top in the form of your e-mail address. Tap on it.
- A pop-up will come up. Choose View Apple ID.
- You'll be prompted to type in your password. Type it in and then hit OK.
- Under the Subscriptions section, tap on Manage.
- You'll see a list of anything you've subscribed to that requires a yearly or monthly renewal. Find the magazine or newspaper subscription you want to renew or cancel and tap on the name.
- Here you'll see renewal options. You can choose to cancel auto-renewal if you haven't already or renew the subscription further. Make your choices and enter your information.
- Once you're done managing all your subscriptions you can simply tapDone in the upper right hand corner.
That's all there is to it. Your subscription settings will be updated and become affective immediately or for your next billing cycle.