If you've got more than one email account on your iPhone or iPad, for example, an iCloud account, Gmail account, and/or a Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account, or a work, school, and/or personal account, you'll probably want and need separate email signatures for each account. Maybe you don't want work contacts having your personal cell number, but you'd like personal contacts to. Whatever the reason, iOS lets you easily add multiple signatures for use in the [Mail app](http://www.imore.com/mail "Apple Mail app for iOS and OS X).
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 6 or higher.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars — you'll need to scroll down a ways.
- Under the Mail section, tap on Signature.
- Tap on Per Account instead of All Accounts.
- You can now edit signatures separately for each account.
That's all there is to it. Start a new email message and your iPhone or iPad will automatically add the proper signature to the proper account! Keep in mind that this only works with the built-in Mail app. if you use a third party email app, you'll need to check and see if it supports multiple email signatures.
Note: Originally published, January 2013. Updated, July 2014.