iMore show 333: Apple is doomed. Again.
Rene talks about skeuomorphism vs. digital authenticity, and then dives into the crazy "Apple is doomed" week, including supply cut rumors, stock manipulation chatter, and more. (Note: due to technical problems, this show had to be re-recorded. Twice.)
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Are flat interfaces a trend towards digital authenticity, or a reality of competing platforms?
- It's not about HTML5 or skeuomorphism, it's about usability
- Apple supposedly cuts orders for iPhone 5 components
- Apple reportedly halting iPad retina displays production at Sharp
- How the stock market, and Apple's stock price, is manipulated by rumors
- When Apple-is-doomed rumors don't match the math
- Why Apple had to close at $500 on January 19
- Apple is losing its hip...!
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows