How to mark items as complete in Reminders on iPhone and iPad
The built-in Reminders app makes for a great way to keep you on task and organized. Once you've learned how to create reminders, you can view them at any time on your iPhone and iPad. Then, when you complete them, you can just as easily mark them as complete so they disappear from your Reminders app.
Not sure how? Follow along.
- Launch the Reminders app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the item that you'd like to mark as complete.
- You'll notice a little check box to the left of it. Tap on it.
- You'll now notice that the item is marked as complete and it will disappear from that list.
- If you ever need to view it again or you tap on the wrong reminder to mark as complete, you can restore it or view it again from the completed list within the Reminders app.