How to create a list in Reminders for iPhone and iPad
While creating reminders in the default Reminders list on iPhone and iPad serves it's purpose, we've all got different tasks and things to remember on a regular basis. For most, that will be a combination of tasks between home, work, volunteer organizations, and more. The default Reminders app allows you create custom lists outside of the default ones just for this reason.
- Launch the Reminders app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left hand corner.
- Once in the main list screen, tap on the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the option for Create New List...
- Give the list you're creating a name and then tap Done in the upper right hand corner.
- That's all there is to it. You'll now see the new list appear when swiping back and forth between lists.