Louie Mantia, Dave Wiskus, Marc Edwards, Seth Clifford, and Rene Ritchie talk about the future of iOS design, from heavily textured themes and skeuomorphs to minimalism and digital authenticity, and the evolution of typography, icons, and more.
- Apple and the future of design
- The Trend Against Skeuomorphic Textures and Effects in User Interface Design
- Just like print design
- Under new management
- About App Icons
- Imagining an all-aluminium themed iOS 7
- Louie Mantia (@mantia) of Pacific Helm
- Dave Wisuks (@dwiskus) of Better Elevation
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
Yell at us on Twitter via the above accounts. Loudly.