It's no secret that we are big fans of Pad & Quill here at iMore, and for good reason! Their cases are hand made from the finest leather and wood, with the utmost care and attention to detail. Brian and Kari (Mr. and Mrs. P&Q) are constantly finding ways to make your iPhone look fantastic while offering not only protection from everyday mishaps but also convenience and ease of use. They have just released three new cases for iPhone, each one offering a different option for descriminating iPhone owners.
- The Little Pocket Book for iPhone artfully protects your favorite device and leaves plenty of space for cash and credit cards. A simple, and dare we say, essential, tool that bundles your must-haves so you can unburden your pockets. The most popular Pad & Quill item, bar none.
- The Bella Fino is truly a merging of old world leather craftsmanship and modern day adhesive technology. This slim beauty holds credit cards and your phone, while allowing for easy removal of either. Simply peel your phone away from the backing when you need it, then press it back in place for a hold that rivals our dog and his favorite bone.
- The Luxury Pocket Book for iPhone beautifully protects your favorite device, yet leaves plenty of space for cash and credit cards. An even more gorgeous and dare we say, essential, tool that bundles your must-haves so you can unburden your pockets.
Pad & Quill loves iMore readers just as much as we love them, and they are giving you guys the chance to win one of the three cases listed above! And in case you're not a fan of trying your luck and just want to buy a case directly, you can use code iMore44 to save $5 off your order.
Here's how to enter:
1. Go to Pad & Quill's site and check out each of the new designs above.
2. Choose the design you love. (Please be sure you choose a case compatible with the iPhone you own!)
3. Paste the exact model name (and color!) in the comments below
4. That's it!
We'll pick 3 iPhone case winners and P&Q will send you your prize! Watch for the winners to be posted on the blogs next week. Good luck!