Apple's Podcasts app updated to version 2.0, brings iOS 7 styling and playback improvements along with it
Not a fan of Apple's Podcasts app? It's OK to admit it. I've not been much of a fan of it either but that may change with the latest version. Podcasts has now been updated to version 2.0 and Apple has saw fit to go ahead and give the app an ‘a stunning, all-new design for iOS 7' while adding useful features you'll love.
The update is live now on the iTunes App Store if you're looking to dive right in but if you're interested in knowing more about what all Apple has changed, we have a nice list for you to peruse through.
Designed for iOS 7
- Podcasts has a beautiful new look and feel that fits right in with iOS 7
- The Podcasts Store is now located in the Featured tab, making it easier than ever to discover great podcasts
- The new Search tab makes finding podcasts in the Podcasts Store fast and simple
- Top Charts now shows podcasts and episodes in a simple list, so it's even easier to see what’s popular
- You can now view your stations as a list of episodes, or group them by podcastStay up to date
- Podcasts now automatically update with new episodes — even while the app is not open
- Choose how often the Podcasts app checks for updates to get the latest episodes as soon as they become available
- iCloud now keeps your subscriptions, stations, and play position in sync with iTunes and Apple TV