Consume 1.6 Hits App Store, Goes on Sale
Consume [$0.99 on sale - iTunes link] is the awesome little app for the those of us who don't have unlimited anything on our iPhones... or ISPs. Yes, tiered data is a reality in some parts of the world, and we have to watch our MBs/GBs as closely as we watch our voice minutes. While I've been using Consume to do that on Rogers for a while now, their latest update -- version 1.6 -- improves support for existing providers and adds support for:
- Comcast in the US
- T-Mobile (Vertrag) in Germany
- Vodafone (Pay Monthly), T-Mobile (Pas As You Go), Tesco Clubcard in the UK
- Airtel Mobile (Postpaid), Airtel Broadband, Airtel Landline in India
- Bell (Broadband) in Canada
- Simyo (Prepaid) in France
- XNet, Snap (Prepaid), Subway Subcard in New Zealand
- SJ in Sweden
- Easy Way Tea's in Australia
They've also added a new "Package Tracking" category for USPS, AAE (Australia), TNT Express (Australia), and Apple Order Status (now if Apple would just release those new MacBooks for us to track!)
And yes, it's made by Bjango who do the great iStat [$0.99 also on sale - iTunes link] app (among others) for iPhone, and widget and menu system for the Mac. If you give it a try, let us know what you think!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!