The widely popular iPhone and iPad puzzle game, Cut the Rope, now has a sequel: Cut the Rope: Experiments. Two of the new feature is a rope gun and suction cup.
What on earth is Om Nom?! That’s what millions of fans of the widely acclaimed game, Cut the Rope, have been asking about the cute little monster who eats candy like its his job!
That same question has a mad (but not bad) scientist studying the little creature that mysteriously arrived outside his house. Intrigued by Om Nom’s insatiable appetite for sweets, the Professor puts him through a series of experiments in this all-new game, a follow-up to one of the most original and fun-filled games on the App Store.
- 75 new experiments (levels) across 3 colorful new settings, with more to come!
- 3 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps
- New musical tracks, sounds and Om Nom animations
- Find hidden photo evidence to help the scientist with his experiments! Complete the professor’s photo album and share with your friends on Facebook. Discover a special photo only available in the HD version!
- New animated storyline featuring the professor’s intriguing commentary and reactions to Om Nom’s behavior – What will he think of YOUR achievements?
- Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards - compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
Of all the different types of games out there, puzzle games are my favorite and Cut the Rope is one of my favorite puzzle games. Needless to say, I'm excited about Cut the Rope: Experiments!
Cut the Rope: Experiments is available on the iPhone for $0.99 and on the iPad for $1.99. Screenshots and video after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]