Deadlock: Online, a free multiplayer shooter now available in the App Store [video]
Deadlock has just been released in the US App Store and if you are into online multiplayer shooter games you really should check this one out. Deadlock is a dual-stick shooter game designed for online play with up to eight other players via Game Center.
- Gorgeous 3d Graphics
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer action.
- Over 30 weapons including assault rifles, sub machine guns, grenades and more.
- Robust loadout system including multiple weapon attachments, and armor.
- 3 Gameplay modes at launch including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture & Hold
- 30 ranks to earn with rewards for each rank you earn.
- Asynchronous Online Tournaments – automatically be entered into new tournaments running every day and every week to win unlock points which can be used to unlock new weapons and items.
- Gamecenter integration for tournaments and achievements, character stat tracking.
- Character synchronization between multiple devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)
- 5 Maps at launch with more on the way!
The game is free to play for a limited time, we don’t know how or if that will change in the future; so if you want to try it, do it now. There are also in-app purchases to unlock game features. These are optional and can be unlocked through game achievements anyway.
The game is a universal binary so compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. We have the game trailer after the break, take a look if you are still unsure what it is all about. I think it looks extremely fast but a lot of fun!
[Free – iTunes link]