Debug is a casual, conversational interview show featuring the best developers in the business about the amazing apps they make and why and how they make them. On this episode James Thomson of PCalc, Ashley Nelson-Hornstein of Dropbox, Bryan Irace of Tumblr, and Brad Ellis Pacific Helm join Guy and Rene to talk about Extensibility, its benefits and limitations, and the just-announced WatchKit.
- App Extensions
- Making Dropbox for iOS more accessible
- Building Quality Code That Lasts: A Dropbox Story
- What we learned building the Tumblr iOS share extension
- Calculator widgets will be allowed in Today view
- Extensibility in iOS 8: Explained
- What you need to know about WatchKit
- Brad Ellis of Pacific Helm
- Bryan Irace of Tumblr
- Ashley Nelson-Hornstein of Dropbox
- James Thomson of PCalc
- Guy English of Kicking Bear
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, hit us up on Twitter, or leave a comment below.