HandyPadSoft has released their diary, journal, and note-taking app, Wonderful Days - Diary with Style.
It is a polished with a lot of customization options, including themes, photo frames, font, and tags. You can effortlessly keep track of your wonderful moments everyday, and enjoy them in exciting ways.
- Help you keep a diary. You can write multiple entries in one day.
- Sync content seamlessly with Evernote across multiple devices.
- Insert photos anywhere in the text.
- Choose from over 20 lovely hand-crafted weather and mood icons.
- Geo-tag your entries and browse them on the map.
- Decorate your entries with a collection of beautiful themes with diverse styles.
- Add various kinds of frames to your photos.
- 12 fonts to choose from, including 4 custom fonts that are not in the OS.
- Make your diary unique and stylish with different combinations of themes, frames, and fonts.
- Three modes of viewing entries: List, Preview, and Photo.
- Calendars for selecting dates and browsing entries.
- Easily email your entries, export them as PDFs, or print them out with AirPrint.
- Rate entries from zero to five stars.
- Search entries by keywords
- Passcode protection
- Portrait and landscape support
I've played around with Wonderful Days for a bit and it really is fantastic. Every thing looks great and runs smoothly. I'm not much of diary keeper, but Wonderful Days makes me want to be.
Wonderful Days - Diary with Style is available on the iPhone for $2.99. Screenshots and video after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]