Did you order a new Retina iPad mini? [Poll]
Well, well, well. Apple sure dropped this one on us, and caught many of us – sleepy Brits included – by surprise. Just last night as we were all getting ready to bed a rumor surfaced that we might be seeing the Retina iPad mini today, and lo and behold here it is. It looks like online sales only at the moment, so, did you order yourself a new Retina iPad mini?
Shipping time seems to vary right now, from 1-3 days on the WiFi only models up to 32GB, increasing to 5-10 days for the larger storage and cellular options. There's no in-store pickup available, so this is our only option right now. For some, that might be the deal breaker, and you might be holding out until it becomes available in physical stores. Or, perhaps you bought a new iPad Air or are just outright happy with what you currently have. And that's just fine too.
So, drop a vote up top, and share your thoughts and experiences with us in the comments below!
- iPad Air and Retina iPad mini: Should you upgrade?
- How to sell your iPad
- iPad vs. Galaxy vs. Nexus vs. Kindle vs. Surface: Which tablet should you get?
- iPad Air vs. MacBook Air: Which Apple portable should you get?
- What's the difference between iPads
- iPad Air vs. Retina iPad mini vs. iPad 4 vs. iPad mini: Which iPad should you get?
- Silver vs. space gray: Which iPad Air and Retina iPad mini color should you get?
- 16GB vs. 32GB vs. 64GB vs. 128GB: Which iPad Air or Retina iPad mini storage capacity should you get?
- AT&T vs. Verizon vs. Sprint vs. T-Mobile: Which iPad carrier should you choose?
- Rogers vs. Bell vs. TELUS: Which Canadian iPad Air or Retina iPad mini carrier should you get?
- O2 vs Vodafone vs Three vs EE: Which UK iPad Air or iPad mini carrier should you get?
- AppleCare+ vs. insurance vs. nothing: Which iPad Air or Retina iPad mini protection plan should you get?
- iPad Smart Case vs. Smart Cover: Which should you get?
Retina iPad mini
The world's most popular tiny tablet goes Retina. Features include: