Dropbox has picked up an update today which brings support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The app now utilizes all the available screen real estate on the larger iPhones. Also new is Touch ID integration, which allows you to unlock Dropbox using the fingerprint sensor on supported devices.
Here's the changelog detailing the new additions:
- Use your fingerprint to unlock Dropbox with TouchID support (iOS 8 only)
- Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fix for previewing RTF files on iOS 8
- General stability and performance improvements
Eager to give the new version a try? Head on to the App Store from the link below to download Dropbox version 3.5.
- Dropbox - Free - Download Now