Sharing service Droplr has updated its iPhone app, adding a new design for iOS 8, self-destructing files, and more.
Check out the list below for all of the changes in Droplr 4.0:
- Redesigned interface for iOS 8 including support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Self-destruct files—set your file to expire after one day, one week, or one month.
- Share iOS screenshots with a tap. Droplr filters screenshots from the photos in your library.
- Real-time push - Upload a file to Droplr on your desktop, it automatically appears in mobile.
- Sharing extension - Quickly share a file from any app with a sharing extension.
- In-app purchase - Upgrade to Droplr Pro via secure in-app purchase.
Droplr will also be updating their Mac application. The new app will be faster and easier to use. The app will also automatically copy the link of an item uploaded to Droplr from the app for iPhone and iPad. That update will be available soon.
While an annual subscription to Droplr normally costs $99.99, you can currently grab one for $59.99. You can also pay a monthly price of $9.99.