Due, the simple but really powerful reminder app has just received a major update. It now includes new features like integration with Agenda Calendar, send reminders to friends and family via email or SMS and also the ability to receive reminders from other Due users. The full list of updates are below.
- Add reminders to Due based on your calendar events from Agenda and have Due send you right back to where you left off in Agenda.
- Send reminders to family, friends and colleagues via email or SMS. Swipe across a reminder to access the new action and sharing menu.
- Your friends using Due can also send you reminders via email and SMS. One tap on the included link, and the reminder is on its way to be saved to your copy of Due.
- Now detects links, email addresses and phone numbers in reminder titles, offering options to act on them when marked done, or via the new action menu when swiping across a reminder
- Redo support
- Keyboard now automatically shows first on the iPhone when creating a new reminder
- Removed 'Show keyboard first' option from Settings
The update also brings a large number of bug fixes too.
Due is a universal binary so is available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for $4.99