eBay has slowly been improving their iOS offerings as of late and the newest update pushes the app into v3.2.0. This release implements some of the iOS 7 specific features such as sharing support over AirDrop but taking it one step further, eBay has also integrated sharing to Pinterest. If you happen to live in the U.S. or the UK, you'll also now be able to make use of the option to pickup purchases at local retailers.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- Use the "Free in-store pickup" and “Click and Collect” options to purchase items from local retailers on eBay and pick them up in stores at a time that's convenient to you (US and UK only).
- Your personalized Feed is now accessible from the home screen.
- Share items to your Pinterest boards with the new Pinterest sharing option.
- Share via AirDrop.
- Swipe through images while on the item screen.
- Save time listing your items with our improved selling features.
- Thanks to your feedback we have also improved saved searches and increased the size of the back button.
Additionally, eBay also saw fit to update their app for iPad with several bug fixes, search improvements and performance and stability enhancements. Both updates are live on the iTunes App Store.