Forums, Mark IV
The Mobile Nations Network gave the Android Central Forums a huge makeover a couple of weeks ago, and now it's iMore's turn. What exactly will you be getting? I'm glad you asked:
- Widescreen browsing. Seriously, the threads fill your screen.
- Super navigation. A single place to find everything that matters most to you.
- New interface layout. All your stats, all where they should be.
- Social goodness. Groups, friends, photos, right in the Super nav.
- Updated forum software. A ton of small things just work better.
- Improved readability. Bigger, better typography.
The update will take about 2 hours -- if all goes well! -- and, sadly, the forums won't be available during that time. But you'll still have fast, full access to the front page and all our articles and videos, and we'll have some fun stuff for you in the meantime.
So apologies for the dust, thanks for the patience, we'll get the construction over with as soon as possible.
In the mean time, go ENTER TO WN A FREE iPHONE, and then come back and keep reading...
Meanwhile on iOS 6 and iPhone 5...
Like I said at the top, I'm heads down on the iPhone 5 review right now, but we've already posted our massive iOS 6 review and we keep adding to it, including an iOS 6 in 6 minutes video recap, so bookmark that sucker and check back soon.
We've also started posting sections of our iPhone 5 review, namely Leanna's amazing camera review, photo shootout, photo gallery, and App Store picks, Alli's benchmarks, Georgia's battery life tips, Kevin's watch comparison, and Simon's game picks. (I threw a few snapshots in there as well.)
Check 'em out, and see you on the flip side!