Element Case is upping the ante on their iPhone 4 offerings with the Vapor Pro, with more clearance for dock connectors and headphones and a new aerospace polymer to better insulate the antenna from interference. Here are the full specs:
- Wider access ports on top and bottom for compatibility with a wide range of headphones, earbuds and third party charging cables
- A special, aerospace polymer section built over the antenna contact points to eliminate "death-grip" issues and improve wi-fi, GPS and 3G
- A unique, diagonally-attached design with bolts now positioned at opposite corners of the phone
- A beautiful, perforated SIM card slot with accents on the broad side opposite silence and volume controls
- A unique finish in beautiful titanium alloy finishes
- A special hex key tool for removal and installation that can now be carried on your key ring for easy accessibility
The first, collectors edition with a zippered carrying case and keyring for the hex key will retail for $149.9, with more colors and a Verizon iPhone specific model coming later.
But you know the deal TiPb readers -- Element Case is giving you the chance to win one right now, for FREE!
Just head on over to the contest thread on the iPhone Forum and tell us you want one!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]