Bulletproof Outlaws has released their first game, Elusive Ninja: The Shadowy Thief. In this fast paced game, you are a ninja who is being attacked and you must evade the dangers in order to survive.
- Epic full-screen visuals
- Behind-the-scenes Bonus Features for game developers and gamers who've thought about getting into the industry
- Leaderboard support (both OpenFeint and Apple Game Center) so you can compete with the whole world or stick to one-upping your close group of friends
- Achievements (OpenFeint and Apple Game Center) to give you some extra challenges to shoot for when you've got your skills rockin'
- Super tight controls, and a difficulty curve that's challenging but not impossible - the AI gets smarter the longer you last but there are a few strategies to discover and master that'll help you survive the most chaotic situations!
- An abundance of flashy art and explosions!
The graphics in this game look very smooth and the bright colors make for a fun environment. I also love that fact that the developer has included the behind scenes details of the development of the app. Very cool.
Elusive Ninja: The Shadowy Thief is available for $1.99. Screenshots and video trailer after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]